Sunday, July 25, 2010

Secrets

Today was Sunday and it was a glorious day. We went to church and had a great service and then I went to work for a much better day today. (And to think we were busier) I like closing. I've done it enough that I'm good at it and I can get it done quickly. I think that I didn't do as good of a job as I could have tonight. Knowing that I will do a better job next time and try to from here on out. Do everything as if you are doing it for God right? Because you are suppose to.
So I kinda named this blog 'Secrets' because of a song that I heard and because I kinda want to share some of mine. Just a few, and don't you get real excited, the ones that no one knows will still stay that way. I'm not one for hanging my pants out to dry in the wind. SO three secrets and then I'll be done.
#1 - I really like it when Kristin doesn't wear makeup and when she is in her house clothes. It makes me feel comfortable and like she doesn't mind me seeing her as she is rather than covered in all of the things that make us look different from what we really are. She is so pretty all by herself without having any of the extra stuff. I know that some people are girls, and those people who are girls think things that girls think, but I think that they are wrong and that she is fine how she is, which she is. And you know it girls.
#2 - I really can't wait to be a doctor. I know that some people say that and they know that its going to be a hard road ahead and they are just waiting to help people and are ready to get their hands dirty. Some people just do it for the puzzle. But I can't wait to get out there and be that person who is there for those people who are in their darkest time. I know that it becomes one of the hardest places for some one when they are sick, especially if they are sick with a bad dose of something incurable. I can't wait to be that guy who wants to help.
#3 - Some times I want a hug. It doesn't matter the place there are just times when I really want a hug. But you know how weird it is to ask some one for a hug. I mean maybe a handshake but how intimate is that? How is it that I am suppose to shake some ones hand and feel better. Much of the time its when I am at work, and either I am scared to ask or just too embarrassed. But I get the feeling in my arms that pulls my muscles tighter and stretches my skin to the point that I feel like I need a hug.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment