Sunday, July 4, 2010

"I'm clingy" "You're not a fabric"


Today was a good day, it was hard to wake up because I stayed up late last night talking to Kayla and Kristin. I should have taken the time to get more sleep, but I'm off tomorrow and I'll get sleep then. Today we had to get up earlier than we do on most Sundays because we had two extra people in the house needing to get ready for work. Kristin was gracious enough to get up first and let me sleep in just a little bit.
After that we took the three visitors to church, which was good, and then we ate lunch at Applebees. At the restaurant the waitress seemed to have a hearing problem and would not done well if it had been my side of the family here instead of Kristin's. You see Karter and I went to the restroom and so every one else was getting drinks. When he and I returned all the girls had ordered tea and the two on my side had sweet tea. So when the waitress asked what I wanted to drink I told her, "Not sweet tea, I'll have coke." She brought me regular tea. To say the least it was an interesting meal.
After the meal and before I had to go to work we took a short trip to Grapevine Mills mall. I don't remember much of the experience except for Karter and I were walking around arguing about bathrooms. We did return the backpack diaper bag to the mall and got a better look at the blanket set we like for our kid.
Speaking of kid the name for today is Grayson. The name has several meanings but they are all from england. The first meaning is that it is the son of a gray haired one. Which could mean that it was given to a child of a wise man or a very old man. The second is the son of a steward. So this would be the son of some one wise and respected amongst the people. The final meaning is the son of Gregory. This name is very cool and kind of sounds like a last name brought back. I like it. The only thing that bothers me is that if you look at the meaning right it could mean that it was the son of a Greg that was gray haired. The son of Old Greg! I'm Old Greg!

--Kerry

P.N. For all of you who have no idea who Old Greg is look it up on YouTube. But don't say that I didn't warn you if you find it disturbing and a bit tummy gurgling.

No comments:

Post a Comment