Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm Awesome.

Whelp I guess today is the day, well the day after the day. Last night some time, I'm not a girl so don't ask specifics, this child to the right was born. But it wasn't until today that he was graced, or vice versa, with our presence. After work, we raced to the hospital to greet Griffen. Welcome to the club guy.
I want to beg your pardon for typing so slow but you don't really get to see the typing so I can't really do that for you. You see today while I was at work I burnt my fingers. It was pretty busy today as far as work goes and I was running around pretty good. At one point I was at the service desk and needed something printed but the printer had a paper jam. So what do you do? You follow the instructions that the computer tells you to get the jam out. Open bottom flap. Open top flap. Pull out cassette. Remove media. Burn the snot out of your fingertips? What? Hows that work? Oh second degree burns feel so good.
After baby eyes we wanted to go to the theater and see a movie. We decided to go and see Killers at the dollar theater but genius us we went to late and the seats were all sold out. So we changed directions completely and went to go see Sorcerer's Apprentice. I think Kristin went to see it because Kayla and I were interested but I think she liked it in the end. I am really hoping that Disney comes out with a second one.
At the theater I took a picture with these goons because they have been bugging me to take a picture with them for a while. I think its looks good but man my hair is getting long isn't it. I sure need to get a trim here pretty soon.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment