Monday, July 19, 2010

Bees in the Corn!

Introducing the Over Dog, the complete opposite of Under Dog. This one can't talk, is cute, and likes to chew holes through blankets. (Sorry Kayla) But my doesn't she look dashing in that purple blank.... cape, in her cape. Lovely, can't you tell we were all off today.
I now know why there is a bedroom for every one in the house and we all don't just sleep in the same room like they use to back in the day. Its because guys would never get to play video games while girls sleep in until all hours of the day. Today that was okay though because I have an enormous supply of comics to read. So now you know how the morning went.
Kristin and Kayla went out to shop for a purse, I declined the offer to go, I wasn't really in the mood. But while they were out I did get to hang out with myself a while, its good to get to know yourself again. I just wish I could sleep past 8 in the morning. I guess some things will never change, and probably shouldn't. While they were out (no reference to the show) they picked up drinks from Quick Trip. You see during the summer QT has 32oz drinks for just 49 cents. It was one of the first things we did when they came down and Bernice was still here. Since then it has been routine to pick up drinks every time we go out or come back in, or just feel like getting a drink. While they were one their way back to the house they picked up drinks and were recognized by the guy who checked them out. Pretty sad ladies, pretty sad.
This week I have to work a lot in the morning, so I'm going to bed early. Love you all and thanks for reading.

--Kerry

(Eat the taco with meeeeeat)

2 comments: