Friday, July 9, 2010

Bye Bye Bernice! Like bye bye birdie, but not, you know?

Okay so today Bernice and Karter had to go back to Colby, I guess that's what happens when you have a job. I don't think that they went all the way back tonight but we were still sad to see them go. Not having family here really does take a toll on you, but we know that they are still there to take care of us whenever we need them too. Thanks for coming down y'all.
As you can see in the picture we were able to snag one of them to keep as a pet, I'm not sure if she will like the food we feed Maymie or if she can get use to the potty schedule but we'll try her out. Kayla will be staying down here in Texas for a few more days, I'm not sure how many, that's why I said few.
Other than that Kristin worked all day and developed a pain in her foot so bad that she had to go and get an ankle brace, I think I might get one. Or she and I were thinking about going and getting the Doctor Scholl's insoles for her feet. My mom says that the machine told her the same as what the doctor told her so it might be just as good, and a bit cheaper.
Reagan, which was the name for one of our presidents but is also a name that lands on our list of names. I know you miss these when Kristin writes her blogs that actually have substance. The name means the son of a small ruler, which probably would be some one like a mayor or a governor now. So that would be son of a politician. That doesn't sound real good. Luckily it also means impulsive. I know that sounds like some one who jumps the gun, and it might be, but it is also some one who has drive enough to get something done. Its some one who is always moving forward and doesn't look back. Makes a decision and goes. Historically if they make a bad decision then they are rash if a good one then they are brilliant. So close to the same thing. I will make sure to not make a bad one when choosing the name of this kid.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment