Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Drive away, drive drive away...

Well no iPhone in hand, at least not one that worked, and we were driving Kayla to Oklahoma so that she could go back to her dear old home. The paper weight was in the front console of the car and Kayla was asleep for most of the trip. But to my liking we did get out of here on time, or close to it, and we missed running into traffic at OKC. Thank God for that.
Leaving so early got us there several hours before Kayla's ride was there to pick her up and so that gave us plenty of time to look around Perry, Oklahoma. Kristin and I have had some experience with the Wal-Mart there before and so we wanted to show Kayla. As you can see this is probably the smallest Wal-Mart I have ever been in. I don't know that I have ever seen televisions and trash cans on the same aisle. But hey for a Wal-Mart that has only four registers what can you say.
After we made the circle of the store about eight times, so ten minutes later, we left and decided to go explore the town. If you take a look at the picture here you'll see that the town was something special. I have the rest of the pictures we took of the town up on my facebook. I'll post a link at the bottom so that you can see it. Needless to say there wasn't much there. The only thing in the pictures that you were missing is the several planters made from tires and bath tubs. Oh and there was a boat just sitting on the grass of some ones lawn.
Kristin's parents showed up and we were glad to see them. We are hoping to go see them very soon in Kansas. We made our way back and missed traffic again. The trip was a short one but it was a good drive, thats always good for me. Hope you enjoy the pictures, I'd love to hear your comments, or maybe you've seen worse. Post it in the comments section.

--Kerry

Oh and I got my phone now. YAY!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=190935&id=515574550&l=7a8f46d523

No comments:

Post a Comment