Monday, July 5, 2010

At least its not Huckleberry

Today was the first of two days off in a row for me. I was able to sleep until my little head wanted to get up, which was until nine I think. I went running, I ran a good two miles and kept it under twelve minutes. Of course I came back into the house and probably woke every one else up with my unbelievably loud breathing. Sucks to be you.
After that we lounged around the house all day until Kristin left for work and then the rest of us got ready to go and spent a good portion of the afternoon shopping. We went to Ross and found Kayla some cool cloths though did not arrive at that same conclusion while we were at TJ Max. How Max are you TJ Max, not Max enough. We did come to the realization that chartreuse, I hope that is the right way to spell it, is a bright yellowish color with just a splash of puke. It is also one of Kayla's favorite colors.
After Kris got off of work we quickly went to JoAnn's to see if we could find fabric for the bed set that Bernice is going to put together for us. Though I wasn't much help we did come out of the store with a good supply of fabric, should turn out to be pretty cool. Just you wait until you see the picture of that.
One more stop before we could go home was Wal-mart. We needed to pick up some stuff to BBQ with and we needed a new T.V. stand. The T.V. we have is far to big for the old stand. So out with the old and in with the new, I think we like this stand a ton better any way. It was fun to build, makes me wish I had my own work shop.
The name we have today is Sawyer, which simply means woodcutter. Not much to it really except that it comes from one of the greatest heroes in American Literature. Tom Sawyer was the clever boy who got other people to do his work and make them think that they were having fun while doing it. That's my kind of guy. Sadly this isn't the only place we found the name and isn't the real reason its on the list. It comes from the show Lost, Pauline if you read this then this is your shout out point. One of the characters is named Sawyer, he's also really good looking. I wonder if that's some of the reason Kris likes it. I think so far this is her favorite name, but we'll see if she continues to favor it all the way to the end.

--Kerry

P.N. "Edward and Bella's life is way more interesting than Rob and Kristen's is." Kayla, "It also doesn't involve magical creatures."

No comments:

Post a Comment