Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In the middle of the night..

Some times I don't think its fair that Kristin gets to go into work after I do and then get off before I do. I guess thats why I make more money and she has to carry the baby. I think some where along the line there is an equalization but I try not to look for it. I think that marriage is more about not looking at what the other person does. The bible says that we are to treat our wives like Jesus treats the church. I was thinking about that and as weird as it is I think God means in every way. I know this sounds odd but I think Jesus pleasures the church along with takes care of it and provides for it. Hard to think about, and even harder still to follow through with.
I do love working early though. I think it might have something to do with the weather and the fact that no matter what I can't sleep past nine in the morning. That probably has something to do with dad sticking his head in my room in the morning and waking us up with "Push-ups and set-ups boys." Some times singing, "Good morning, good morning its time to rise and shine," and other glorious times when he jumped on our bed to wake us up. I love you dad. Have a great inventory.
Today is my moms birthday, she is proud of her age at 44. I think. I hope. Either way that many years ago she was born on today. She was in her mommies tummy growing and along with her there I was as a tiny egg inside her. So you could say that 44 years ago I was born, awkward? But then a few years later she learned to do all the things we all learned at that age and even further on she fell in love with the gold flecks in my dads eyes. A little while later they were married and she had a lovely kid, and then two years later there was her greatest achievement, I was born. She went on to have other children.... But in all seriousness my mom is awesome, she talks to me when ever I need it, and cooks good food, and answers the phone, "Freds meal barn," either that or "Hello." Both are lovely
So today Kristin and Kayla went to the hair school to get Kayla's hair cut. We wish she could have gone to see Corrina but she was out of class for some reason or other and Kayla had to see some random person. The student was a level one and took a very long time to do whatever it was that she did, and she didn't do much. After that they went to see LeeAnn who is going to have her baby some time very soon. Then we went to do some late night shopping and got some awesome baby stuff at Old Navy that was sooper cheap. I'm talking like two bucks cheap. Then we went and bought some new sheets for our bed, 400 thread count Egyptian cotton. Very nice.
Oh the picture up there, I forgot to mention, that is all the the cloths that we have for the little gent as of right now. (Yes I do believe I will be calling him that from here on out.) Kristin has them separated into size so that when we get to big we can just move on. I think its a good plan because we are three sizes ahead and when we empty a tote we can start to fill it up with another size, hopefully that will mean we can stay ahead.
Alright well goodnight my loves, be good.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment