Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crazy Hamster Baby!

So today we were all off, it seems like Kayla is always off. The good news is that I was asleep until 9:20, it must be those new sheets we got. (check yesterdays post) The sheets don't seem to be helping Kristin though. I know those of you who have been pregnant before know what I am talking about. She can't get comfortable and on top of that we are pretty sure that the little gent is practicing for a marathon. (I want to make a note that as I write this Kayla is dancing to the music, Ellen would be proud.) But he is moving so often that she says he's keeping her awake. We were watching her belly last night and could visually see him move, and he was moving all the time. I'm pretty sure I could feel his heart beat last night but it may have just been the placenta pumping. (If any one says anything about that I am going to punch them in the face)
Speaking of the gent here is a picture of him, if you look really close you can see him. Yeah that isn't even true, you don't have to look close at all. I know its weird saying it but he is growing fast. And yes ladies she does look that good, there wasn't any photo shop she just has that awesome of a pregnant self. Love you my love.
Speaking of awesome things I have been getting a bunch of compliments on my hair lately. They are coming from all sorts of people. People at the mall, work, children, parents, ghosts. As I was thinking about how awesome my hair is I just wanted every one to know that I am not just hair and so I found a video of what I would look like and wanted to share it with you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE
Today we really didn't do much. We set up an appointment for WIC tomorrow, one which I will not be able to attend but I hope all goes well. We went shopping for I don't know what and got just that, and then came home to watch a movie. But I am going to work early tomorrow again so I need to go to sleep here pretty soon.
I do want to point out that I am over planning for everything. I don't have my phone yet on they account that we haven't had any in the store in over a week and I don't really have the need to go get one from some where else. But even though I don't have my phone I have already ordered the otterbox for it. For any one who doesn't know what an otterbox is its a phone case that pretty much can withstand a lot of stuff. So exactly what I need. But well over planned.
Goodnight all you.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment