Wednesday, July 14, 2010

X-men creatures and pregnant Ladies! Hello Ladies.

Hello loved ones, lets take a journey. Have any of you ever been thinking of something and then some one comes to talk to you and you forget it? So for like the next five minutes you are doing your best to remember what it was that you forgot, because you are sure that it was important and you needed to remember it. I mean its not life or death by any means but you're absolutely positive it was something that you were suppose to remember. Then an hour later you remember and you realize that it wasn't really that important at all. So you get a little irritated that you just wasted time trying to remember something that wasn't important any way. The next day you wake up and you remember what it was that you really forgot and it was important. Ahhh! The anger scale just keeps turning and turning. Well take a breath fellas that even happens to me. I think my remedy to the situation is to just not try to remember what it was I forgot.
So today I got up and went to work. You know those days when you go into your job and you have no expectations and you leave and you are really happy with how the day went? That was yesterday, I was excited to be at work and it really worked out for me. (And no being excited for work does not make me gay, Justin.)
After work we had a bunch of people over so much so that there were nine people in the house. Two of them being inside the beautiful pregnant ladies in the picture. Either way Alexa and Jason, along with Jaxon, came over in their new SUV. I would tell you what it is but I have no idea how to spell it and I would just end up getting my wife to correct it later and then every one would thumbs up her correcting my spelling. But its nice, what ever it is. Silver, classy and it rides real smooth. I figure if we all go hang out some where they will know that we are the baby train, yay us. Jim and Samantha were also over last night and my nerdiness(is that even a word?) came out with Pokemon knowledge, Brian you would be proud of the monster you created. As a side note we also beat Ultimate Alliance.
So this is the last name we have, the final, and I thought, what better way to finish off the last name than with a picture of my parents dog when he was a baby. I don't know why I thought that but I did, and so now you will bend to the cuteness of this picture! Fpah!
Ryder! The mounted warrior! He is the flying feet of the army. The most feared of the enemy. They strike fast and with power behind every blow. The name Ryder is also cool as heck. It makes me think of some one who was born with wings and flies around with a lance avenging the death of the weak and helpless. Or maybe more like the character Pit on SSBB.

--Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Wow...he is really little! Not so little or so clean anymore...he is really cute huh!

    ReplyDelete