Friday, July 30, 2010

Whelp, I guess we need batteries.

This is our poor camera. It just lays there with no batteries. I think we have them some where but I don't know where and I haven't had the chance to look. Either that or I'm to lazy to. Argue your point if you want it'll do you no good. Yup I just looked and I can't find them. Kristin will find them later I'm sure. But either way the camera there is the reason the next three days are going to have no awesome pictures of us. (Also because they are all being written after the weekend.)
Friday was a pretty slow day. I kinda miss having Kayla around. She made this house not so quiet. Wait that makes me sound like an old person. No I like quiet, wait its not that, its just that I like it both ways. Either way it doesn't really matter what I think because I know that Kayla has work, school, dance, and all her stuff in Colby.
Last night Kristin went to a sale, I think she was pretty excited about the sono and didn't get to type that up. It was another one of those consignment sale. She and Alexa went to see if they could find maybe a rocker or a glider. That piece of furniture is the only big thing we can think of that we need. Other than like diapers. Which of course we will need those. Lots of those. Its incredible how many diapers children go through. I know some of you are going to tell me, "Just wait til you have the kid." Well don't be annoying. You know how you can learn things in class without experiencing them? Thats how this works son. The experience is different but the amount of diapers is still astronomical.
Okay well I can't really type, at least not well right now. Its getting kind of hard. Like my head is way ahead of my hands. And I have to go through and type everything more than once. I can't figure out how to spell words. (for every speller I know this is for you: I do know how to spell some words.( =) I'm not even sure that that smiley face looks right. Okay I'm going. Sorry for the rant like typing. Love you bye.

--Kerry Dreu

No comments:

Post a Comment