Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jim McDougall

Today wasn't anything out of the ordinary, I worked while Kayla did slave labor for me, and then we just hung out. I promise I don't ask her to do anything, but I'll come home to a clean kitchen, loaded dishwasher, and clean livingroom. She doesn't touch our room however, so it's still a trash pit of clothes and baby chaos unfortunately. As a thank you treat for taking care of my house, I took her to see "Nightmare on Elm Street" at the dollar movies, including a trip to Dollar Tree for treats beforehand. The beef jerky from there tastes like dog treats, by the way. Anyhoo she wanted to see that movie because it has Kellan Lutz in it, hunky "Emmit" from the Twilight Saga. Yeah, any of you who were going to see if for the same reason don't, he gets killed within literally the first 5 minutes. It wasn't anything too special, I can remember seeing the other Freddy movies when I was younger, and that type of stuff has never been scary to me. It was pretty gory, but other than that not too impressive. I think she liked it though. By the time the movie was over Kerry was off and so we scooped him up and hit up Steak 'N' Shake. We learned that it is in fact okay to take your baby there at 10:00 at night, which made me happy because I loove me some late night grub. =] Kayla and I decided we needed a photoshoot because we never get any pictures together, and Kerry was too much a butthead to join, so this is what we ended up with. There were a lot more, but you know how silly kids are. ;]




No, we're not wearing the same shirts, and yes, I know she's a mini-me. =]

--Kristin

P.S. Jim McDougall is Maymie's new cover name. For some unknown reason she responds to it, pretty questionable if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment