Friday, July 16, 2010

Fight Club? Ice cream!!

Once again today started out with more work on my end, and more movies on Kayla's end. I think she's really enjoying all of our instant watches on Netflix, I came home from work and she had the whole couch drug over in front of the computer. I guess the term "Make yourself at home" really comes into play here. I guess as long as it gets cleaned up that's all that counts. =] Of course the first thing I did once I got home from work was check my Facebook, and I saw that Alexa had posted something about JCPenny having a sale, so I drug everyone out there with me to look. They had a TON of clothes, both boy and girl, baby and little kid, that were $1.57 a piece!! If I wasn't super picky we could've ended up with a lot more, but I just don't like sports or cars thrown all over everything. It's all bigger stuff, 6-9 months clear up to 4T, but for that price I can definitely afford to store it for awhile. I want to have clear totes to separate out the different sizes out in, but I haven't found any one sale yet, guess I'll have to wait it out. I'll probably have a lot more to organize this next week too, there's another consignment sale, yay!!! If you think back to my post about the last one, I made a HAUL and that was before we even knew the sex. I'm sure his wardrobe will be close to complete after this, at least my fingers are crossed that it will be. =] (He's jumping for joy right now, or doing a barrel roll or something, he loves clothes. ;]) Kerry got a few soccer shirts, I'm sure you'll hear about them, he's been dying to buy gear to rep his teams the whole time the World Cup was going on, so now that it's over everything is on sale and we can afford it, ha. It was a fun shopping trip for the Barnett boys for sure.
A random sidenote to this blog is the fact that after we went to bed Kerry turned into a weirdo. He went to sleep before the rest of us, Kayla and I were finishing a disc of Grey's Anatomy, and by the time I wandered in there he'd be asleep for over an hour. I just started drifting off to sleep (sometimes a hard feat for the pregnant woman) and he bulldozes his way out of bed and sleepily yells, "I've got to poop." Freakin' zombie. I guess when you've gotta go, you've gotta go? Of course he doesn't remember any of it, or is just denying it. It got put in this blog by his request. What a gem? Haha. Maymie also proceeded to steal bones from some ribs a co-worker of Kerry's made off the counter in the wee hours of the night. Guess it was everyone's night to be mischievous.


All lil' boy's treasures. My favorite is the onsie that says, "Mommy + Daddy = Me". Too much? Hahah. =P

--Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment