Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blow up dolls? Yep.

Today I woke up rather early. I woke at five so that I could be at work by six. That, to me, is a bit to early. But it was okay because I was able to get to work and get a few things done before any one got there. That was also good for Wal-Mart. I had no idea when I went in today that we were having our unbeatable excellence tour, but there were a few things that I was glad I got done before we had the tour. I also wanted to be on lunch while the tour was going on. I guess I was there to early because Jackie didn't show up for the tour until just after my lunch when both of the other CSMs were on lunch. That's okay with me I guess, she really pretty nice.
I was also able to work with newest CSM today. Lori came up front from being a department manager. I guess that is good because she has management skills so I hope it wont be real hard to train her. I also hope that she does really well up there.
Going in early means I get off early which means that I have plenty of afternoon to do what ever needs to get done. Like yesterday I spent a lot of the afternoon catching up on the blogs. I did my best to make them interesting and filled with wonder. I have really been putting a lot of thought into what goes up on these blogs lately and I don't want it to get repetitive. You know, we work, we clean, we work, we clean, we work... you get the idea. Other than work and clean, and blogs today we went to the laundry mat. We have two huge comforters that we wash every year before it gets cold so that we don't have to deal with that smell. You know the smell. Its the, "oh hai, i've been in a closet for seven months" smell. Its the smell you get when you sleep at some one who never gets company.
I want to send a thank you out to every one. Today we wrote our thank you notes for all the stuff we got for the baby but I don't know if that is ever enough. I think you all deserve an ice cream sunday. So what I want you to do is go to Sonic, McDonals, or your favorite ice cream place and get yourself one. Think of it as a prize from me, even though you are paying for it.
Okay so I got real excited today because I heard my little brother say, "oh hey mama". At least I think that is what it was. You know that it is really pretty amazing when you hear this person who has never had a voice speak. I know I have heard it before with Melia but it is always a joy. I can't wait until our dude gets here, I'm so interested to find out who he is.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment