Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eels

Have you ever been sleeping with your summer comforter and you switch over to your winter one and you wonder why you ever switched in the first place? I know that's how I felt when I went to sleep last night. After we washed our winter comforters we switched them out on our bed and it made a ton of difference. I guess I just like really fluffy blankets. That makes me sound a little fruity.
Yesterday morning before work wasn't much of anything impressive. Mostly it was just goofing off and writing a bit. I really need to get cracking on this story if I'm to meet the deadline for tomorrows writing. I'm sure that I wont get it done, but I might work on it tomorrow.


I went to work and had a pretty eventful day running around and trying to get stuff hooked up. But even though my day was filled with craziness I had a cashier with an even crazier event. She, whose name I will keep to myself, was flashed by an old ladies hip. I don't really know why but I guess the lady whipped it out. But you know it got us a credit card application so do it again! No not even I would suggest that. I know this happened to some one else but some times the openness of strangers astounds me. I don't understand how they can walk up to another stranger and just out of nowhere start talking to them about their lives. Maybe its because I am just not that open, but I don't know that I would just let any one in on my inner circle.
The pictures are eye colors. I am most interested to see what color his eyes will be. I know that I will have some times to wait because every baby is born with blue eyes. But I don't want to wait. So I looked up online what color my babies eyes would be. I found a bunch of sites and they all say that it is split so I don't get a secure answer. I just want more than a guesstimation.

--Kerry

P.N. I hope they are green or blue... and I hope you appreciate the eyes here because the green one was really hard to find. There aren't any really good green eyes on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment