Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Is he here yet? no? no! AHHGHAH

This is the fourth day of work that I have in a row. To a lot of people that isn't really that bad but I haven't worked four days in a row for about three weeks or so. So for me today was a bit different then it should have been. I was working with a bunch of people but I just felt like I was off my game, if I have game at work. I guess I mean a different type of game. Either way even though everything went fine it just seemed like I was doing something wrong, or that something was going wrongly. Now nothing did but I don't ever really get the feeling that it changed.
I believe that God is teaching all of us patience. I believe this because we are all real excited to meet this little kid and yet we are still waiting. I am really okay with it because I know he'll be here when God wants him to be here and no sooner than that. So there really isn't any point in us worrying about when he is going to come. I won't say that I'm not anxious to meet him. Of course I am ready to meet him. I've been waiting a while now to hold him. Just a bit more I guess.
At CVS they are getting ready for inventory that will happen tomorrow so Kristin is doing what she does. Really right now I don't know that they would make her do anything more than check people out at the register but you know I think she is a pretty good worker and all.
After work we went to the mall because Kris swallowed one of the pieces to her mouth piercings and we needed to get a new one. While we were there we made sure to walk around the mall a good few times. You know all the things they tell you that might help with contractions. I guess I thought we'd try it. Nothing yet.
Oh and the pictures. Yeah I was trying to figure what I could put up a picture of for yesterday and I really came up with nothing. So I typed in the word glory and these were the two picture I selected. I suppose they represent two different types of glory. I suppose I would never want to be part of one of those types of glory. do you?

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment