Thursday, October 7, 2010

Quidditch!! Broomsticks and poppycock!

So this is Thursday. There is really only one reason to look forward to a Thursday, and that is getting paid. This Thursday it didn't happen so there wasn't any real reason to want it to be Thursday. Now maybe you think that I am being unfair to Thursdays all around so I'll provide you with some proof as to how much worse off Thursdays are than any other day of the week. Sunday we always look forward to church, plus then you get to eat afterward and there is football. Monday is the beginning of the week and we get to start things over and begin new things at our job. Tuesday's seem like they are boring but they are really more relaxed because they aren't real busy and they aren't real stressful. Wednesday signifies the middle of the week and we all know that we look onward from there. Its almost as if it is a stepping stone in our week. Friday is the last day of the week and the last day of work. We all love Fridays because we can wear jeans and even though we are heading into the weekend we look forward to Friday night. Saturday really needs no explanation because its just awesome. Kinder gardeners know how awesome it is, go ask one.
There you have it, all the reasons that Thursday is pretty much the most boring day of the week. What? Tuesday wasn't really convincing? Alright so Tuesday is crap too, but Thursday isn't awesome at all. I'm just saying.
Today I worked through most of the middle of the day and Kristin slept. She really needs it lately. Her feet are huge and the things that should be simple and easy to do aren't easy at all. She really doesn't feel like doing much and I know that doesn't make it easy for her to work, or for her to deal with. I know if I couldn't do anything that I would feel pretty sucky. I know she does her best though and I love her for it.
I started to reread the Harry Potter books. Its kind of like a ritual with me. I do it every time a new movie comes out. The only problem is that the movie is coming out next month and I only just started, plus I am a really slow reader. I think I type faster than I can read some times. That would explain my poor misspellings. Now if we could only explain why I have terrible grammar? The mystery continues.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment