Friday, October 15, 2010

Istanbul (Not Constantinople)

Friday is always a good day. Most of the time we have a lot to do on Fridays and today was no different than any other day. We got up early for our doctors appointment and sadly missed out on our McDonalds breakfast. I wish that every day I could have a McDonalds breakfast. They have the best burritos and sausage biscuits. I want to learn out to make biscuits that well. I have no idea what they do, and I use to work for them. If any one has any idea what they do then that person should share the secret with me.
To the doctor we go! The last two doctors appointments we've had to wait a bit, well more than a bit. It was more like sitting in the DMV trying to figure out what all they were doing that was keeping them from helping us out. Seriously what does it take so long at the DMV, and why do all the clerks there look so unhappy? Back to the doctors. This time we were in there for just a little time before we were pulled behind scenes to be weighed and checked. Kristin had gained 6lbs, and its pretty much all water weight. Even the nurse and the doctor said that her poor feet were swelled up. That's one thing that I hope goes back to normal quickly. After we were done getting checked the doctor said that she thinks that we will have the baby this week. But just to be safe we set up an appointment for next Friday. Yay for all that excitement. Kinda puts you in a place where you have to think about a name for the kid. Oh junk!
After the doctor we went to Wal-Mart and bought groceries. We were so glad we could make that trip. You see this time we went on what I would call a Grandma B trip. We went in and bought most everything we needed. Now for two people that's not really that much but it is a lot for us and we spent well more then we ever spend. The reason I would call it a Grandma B trip is because I can remember going to the store with GB when I was younger and she would buy out everything in the store. Of course she fed a huge family. But still to this day I think she had the longest receipt that I have ever seen.
When we got home we put the car seats in the car, along with all the stuff we are going to take to the hospital. I know that seems a little excessive but I don't care. Kristin also worked in the kids baby book, it will have his face on it so I will call it his facebook. =-P
The first picture is the plaque that I recieved for being awesome one month out of the year. Yay me. Kristin wants to put it some where up on the wall, I want to put it some where else. Its okay, we'll probably put it up on the wall... Fail Copter

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment