Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Is that the same person?

Look at my girl just months ago. We were sorting through these pictures and I asked her if she even remembers then. This first picture was taken at 14 weeks. Since then we have found out the sex of the baby. Heard his heart a lot. Went through extra ultrasounds to watch for this amniotic band. An here we are. What a ride eh?
Today we had a late shift so we lazied about all morning. Kristin stayed in bed and I wrote in my story. It was nice to just hang out for a little while doing simple things like reading and playing pokemon. (shut up) I know that a lot of these moments in the future will be filled with changing diapers and feeding, and holding, and rocking, and rolling. Did you catch that last one? Yep my baby is going to rock and roll.
I went to work at two and Kristin at five. While I was at work and she was at home she worked on her toes. I wont tell you all the details but she is pretty flexible for a pregnant lady. I think that is one of the reasons that God made girls more flexible than guys, well naturally that is. I have seen some guys able to bend their legs back over the top of their heads, its pretty ridiculous. Contortionists.
Look at my girl just a few days ago! She doesn't even look like the same girl. Well no that's not really true, she looks like the same girl but you wouldn't have thought that she could have fit a full sized baby in her the first time but now you see that she probably has at least one in there. I know some of you ladies know how she feels. I think its got to be kind of like a straw that you shoved a pea inside. But being pregnant is weird because you swell, from what I understand. So maybe its more like a sponge that sucks up everything around. I don't know if that is a bit insensitive but I hope you'll forgive me.
After work we came home and worked on the baby's baby book. I hear that the first child always gets the most attention and that their book is the only one really filled out. Well we are going to do our best to do that for all our kids but right now we only have his. I went through and put some information about me down and I'm looking up prices of bread, gas, milk, and other things. I need to see if I can find some cool coins to put into it.
I hope you all checked out our little secret page, if you haven't its on the right side of the screen at the top and isn't all that secret. If you haven't checked it out check it out because its pretty cute.

--Kerry

2 comments:

  1. It's true. About the baby book. LOL. My two year old has so much in hers already and we started before she was even born. My three month old has like a picture and her name in it.
    You guys are so close to getting to meet that baby! How exciting. And what a beautiful wife you have. She'll make an even more beautiful mama.

    ReplyDelete