Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm gonna serve hot dogs on Oct 30th and call them Halloweenie's

Ladies and gents we are on lock down! We have less than a month until the due date of the dude in my date. d(>w<)b I guess that must mean we'd better start picking a name for him, and that is on our to do list.
This morning I went to work at 7 in the morning and I was the first CSM there. Well I always get up about thirty minutes before I need to leave for work which makes it an hour before I am suppose to be there. So I needed to get up at six. I woke up at 5:30, my alarm wasn't for another thirty minutes so I went back to sleep. Well the alarm was on Kristin's phone and she shut it off before I heard it. She says that she woke me up but I don't think I woke up, and so at 6:30 she poked me again and asked me if I was going to work. So long story short I sprayed the spray and deodorized and did not shower. I felt gross all day.
So Sundays are weird days at Wal-Mart because they usually are busy up to a point and then they slow down because there is a Cowboys game on. Well with all the college games yesterday and today's lack of Cowboys game we were pretty much slammed all day long. The parking lot got hit really bad and so I was going to stink any way. I guess I'm saying I didn't really feel bad about not having a shower. But we ran the front like champs and took care of business, even if I did stay late by a few minutes. But that's the very reason they don't schedule us 40 hours a week.
All fun aside I will bring your attention to the pictures. This is what our service desk looks like... I"m sure they will decorate for Christmas too, oh boy. The other one is just Jim and I chilling on break watching some football.
After work I came home to a well rested Kristin and for the second night in a row we stayed in. Tomorrow we have the start of the birthing classes. She needed the weekend to get rested up for all of this craziness. But don't worry folks we did spend some time trying to figure out a name for the child she is baring. Probably a name that is fierce like Lion or Fracture. I like them both, maybe that's a good first and middle name combo.

--Kerry

P.N. Hey so every one can give a thanks to Nita for the emoticons that I'm putting in the blogs now. But before I make them permanent let me know if they are cool or just annoying. KThanksbia

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome everyone. (b ^^)b <- That's a thumbs up. You're all welcome for that too.

    ReplyDelete