Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A flight of fantasy!

I just want to start out this blog with: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Do you see this guy? I can see him, haha. Awesome. I hope this challenges Edwins picture with gay glasses.
Okay so Justin is a good friend of mine and yeah I'm a guy who likes to embarrass other people, though I don't know if he'll really be hurt by this at all. His wife will think its pretty funny. Either way the reason it is up here is because I am way behind on blogs. Therefore these blogs that I will post to catch up might not be the highest quality and may contain things that aren't really that interesting. You see that they day has passed and is a distance off so I may not remember anything that happened. But as I tried to add emoticons the other day i am trying to spice up the blog and make it more entertaining. =-D Hope it works.
Okay so went Kristin sat down and wrote stuff that she remembered out for today and tomorrow she couldn't remember anything. That probably means that she didn't do much at all but work. She does remember closing and that is always pretty rough on her. Since she wasn't here when I got off I'm pretty sure that I was just writing or watching anime. In fact I'm pretty sure it was writing because I had some awesome writing going on and wrote some pretty amazing things. Have you ever done something to where you just know its awesome. Like you do it and then when you are done you sit back and say, yes that was awesome. I should do it again some time, but make it better and it will be more awesome. That's how I feel when I write a good chapter, or at least what I think is a good chapter. I know some people feel that way after they go to the restroom, I'm not sure that is ever a good thing. Though I wont decline the fact that I may have called some one into the restroom to check some stuff out. I mean I am a man, I follow the rule. Lift, glance, then flush.
Did I mention that it has been colder lately? It has been. I think the weather is trying its best to become more like I'd like it to be. Thanks man! ;0) I need the rain to come down, and the wind to blow, then I'll really feel like home. I think that some people think the weather is just an inconvenience rather than a mood setter or a nice feeling. But I think that weather is everything else also. I think it sets the stage for the greatest stories and the most interesting races. Though some times it can be a bummer when it ruins your plans, I still love it.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment