Thursday, October 28, 2010

Well its not a house in the Hamptons.

Hello Blog, its me. I know you missed me, but I'm back now, and I'm here to stay, for a while at least. As you can tell from the wonderful people who have helped me keep up with the blog the past few days have been pretty crazy. Going into the hospital on Sunday was almost like walking into a book. I didn't know what could happen or what would happen but I was really interested in the ending. So today I'm going to do my best to catch you up on the hospital stay, or at least some of it.
We had the baby and from there we waited a while and then went up stairs to the recovery. The recovery room was smaller than the delivery room and I followed the baby to get his bath and all the nasty things that the nurses do to babies when they are born. Still having no name the nurse just called him baby and measured him and stuck him with needles and then gave him his bath. We went back to the room fed him and then it was about time to go to sleep. So it was about 6am.
It was only a few hours later when the nurse came in and checked on the baby. She was a pretty crazy lady but also very nice. She helped us with him and Kristin's nurse helped her out. It wasn't much time later when people showed up to visit, I think I was still asleep for the most part. I may have only been faking for part of it though.
The visitors came for the rest of the stay and the nurses pretty much had a routine down with us. Not going to lie it was my first stay at a hospital and I didn't like it very much at all. I thought that it was a bit bothersome and pretty uncomfortable. Wednesday we went home after we were woken by one of the doctors and then waited until Dr. Herr could see Kristin. But when we left we were glad to be leaving.
After that we went to Wal-Mart first thing. Just making sure this guy knows how many people have been waiting on him. Every one there was glad to see him(except for Tyler) and I'm not going to lie I was glad to show him off(except to Tyler). We finally got home from there and at some chicken from Churches. Delicious. Sawyer didn't have any, at least not directly, but he thinks it smells pretty good. I had to set up his bassinet thing in our pack'n'play. Then we went to sleep. All five of us. Night.

--Kerry

P.N. I will talk about today in tomorrows blog because I think this one is now long enough and I don't want to add another day onto it. kthanxbia

No comments:

Post a Comment