Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stepping on toes

Nope! The baby isn't here yet. Kristin did tell him to wait until after our last birthing class so who knows he may wait until Tuesday. That is my moms guess, but if we wait one day after Tuesday then his birthday would be 10-20-10, kinda like mine 03-03-1987. Pretty easy to remember. Those are the ones I like.
Today was awesome because the Miami Dolphins won their game against Green Bay. I'm pretty proud of them for that I must say, especially after a two week losing streak. So we are looking forward to see how they do next week.
We had separate shifts today. I guess that just means that I was working in the evening and she was working in the morning. It makes for a really long day. Work was okay. You can tell that it is getting closer to Halloween because of all candy that is going out along with all the kids that are in walmart. Most of the time I think parents tend to go to the store without their kids because most of their kids are terrible children. Well I guess its kind of like dogs, the parent is responsible. So since most parents don't know how their kids are supposed to act in public they decide to leave them at home. But now since they are about to have a Halloween party or they have to dress up at school the kids get to go to the store so they can help pick out the costume. I remember going to a pirate party one time when I was a kid and my mom basically made me a pirate costume. If I remember correctly it was classified as awesome. I remember her putting makeup on my face so that it looked like I had a beard. (I know some of you thought I was born with these whiskers but no they weren't always there.)
As you know Halloween has been around as long as Marvin Gaye. So there is a huge historical background to it. I was on a website that was asking an interesting question: What were the first Jack-O-Lanterns made out of? Do you know the answer? I did.
The picture is a lizard we found in our photo lab at Wal-Mart tomorrow morning. That is an odd statement but its true. I have to wake up at 5:30 to get ready for work at 6:30. Night.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment