Thursday, October 21, 2010

Epouta quoi la séisouso

Some days you get up in the morning and you go and check facebook first thing. I don't know why, you don't know why, we all just guess its because we want to be connected to every one. Who know that facebook would become something we would all want to be a part of, or at least most of us would want to be a part of. But this isn't about facbook, no this is about faces, and the faces on facebook. When a person puts their "profile picture" up on facebook they are making a statement. Some peopel are going to say, "No Kerry they just want a picture up so people know who they are." That's not true. We all go through our pictures and pick the one that we think would be the best be it for any reason at all. I know I try to pick mine to be funny, because I like to be funny, I also think people need to laugh. What I don't get is why people put pictures of their angry faces up. Do they think its sexy? Do they think we are all just going to look at it and go all Tyra Banks. "Oh girl you look fierce!" I have never understood why we would ever put anything that would make us look mean up on facebook. I mean I post pictures like this. Ones that have a huge zit in them so to torture the people who do glance at my pictures by forcing them to look and a large bit of acne. To bad I don't have any of my younger pictures. You know they use to call my face Acne Acres? Haha, thats a good one. Now before you all say it yes I know I put that one picture of me yelling up, but I was in a pink bathroom, so no it wasn't mean.
Today was quick, mostly. I went to work and so did Kristin. We worked. It was over, we came home. Wow. Hahah. No there was more to it than that. We came home and worked on cleaning the house a bit and then went out for supper. SUPPER. I decided that it would be nice to take her our just in case we did go to the doctor tomorrow and she says that we need to head over to the hospital. So we made our way out to the Outback. They always have really good food, and Kristin picked there if you believe me. We are trying to make it more of our routine to stay withing fifteen minutes of the hospital. I know that might seem a bit extensive but I can't deliver a baby. Either way we got home and stayed up for a bit just hanging out and watching movies.
I've realized that just before we have the baby we've slowed down a lot. Like within the past few weeks we've come to a screeching halt. I think its Kristin's auto safe to keep her from loosing all her energy so that when she needs to push she can. I am always amazed at how God created the human body. Kay so no baby yet, night night.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment