Saturday, October 2, 2010

I have to pee... You always have to pee..

I believe that there are several things that change in the female body once they are pregnant. There are the obvious things, like baby in there, big belly, and swollen feet. Then there are things that we don't think about but we all reap the benefits of. One of these things is bladder size. I think that the female bladder splits into two parts that always feel like they have to pee. That way even when you are peeing you still have to pee. I think that if pregnant girls didn't have a lot to get done they would spend all day on the john nelson and still think they had to pee.
Kristin and I were both off by seven today and Kristin had most of her errands run by the time I cam home. So as a treat we stayed in... oh man that means I'm old. Crap.
Well since we were staying in we decided to cook, plus cooking is cheaper than ordering in and that is always good. So she made her famous taco salad with a few things put in it just for me and I made chocolate chip cookies. Both turned out good, but the cookies didn't stay soft.. which means that I cooked them to long or they didn't have enough moisture to begin with. FAILURE!!!!
Its okay with enough milk any cookie goes down. And with enough movie any Barnett gets tired. So we finished up watching the Tenth Kingdom. Every time we finish the movie, series, thing, we check to see if they ever made a second one. They never did. Hollywood makes me so mad when they make a great show but they never follow up on it. Even when all the ratings are high. Now Eragon was a different story, that movie was total crap so thank you for not making another. But the Tenth Kingdom was awesome, and there should have been a sequel. =^.^=

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment