Saturday, October 9, 2010

You can thank me now!

This week we lost, well I say lost but really we sent on one of our ZMSs to a different store. Rosemary left Wal-Mart 4240 so that she could be an assistant manager some where else. I think the store is in Bedford. I know that we will miss her and I hope the best for her as she continues on. This was her cake. She got a cake with a witch on it, I know, how nice is that?
Well today was a hefty business of work for the both of us. Kristin did get off much earlier than I did and spent the afternoon at her sisters house with our nephew and her sister. They tried to keep her all night long but I really need to see my wife some times so she came home when I got off work. We spent a lot of the night just hanging out and watching movies. I wanted to take her out to eat but she had already eaten at LeeAnn and Harry's so we just ate at the house. Well I just ate at the house.
We took the time off from the world to catch up on our television, mostly Grey's Anatomy. While watching the show I noticed that none of the Doctors ever have much time for anything else but doctoring. I know that they get out of the hospital some times and they get to hang out but most of the time it just talks about how often they are at the hospital and what they do there. I know for a fact though that they aren't always there and that they can take time off if they need to. I have seen two awesome Doctors have families while they are becoming and working as doctors. Both are my cousins and both are pretty awesome guys, I'm glad I have good guys to keep me on my goals.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment