Friday, October 8, 2010

You CAN find the price here.

Friday! With no money! Oh wait this is where I put the sad/disappointed face. =-( There now it matches my feelings. Man I'm telling you that when you are saving up for when you go on maternity leave. Mostly for when Kristin does. But either way saving that kind of money back and still living is hard. Not because we have to struggle to get things but we can't do all the fun things that we wanted to do. We don't get to eat out all the time or see movies.
We had a lot to do today. The Dr. Appt was the first thing on the list. This time at the doctors we checked to see when the baby was coming and he has made no indication that he would show up any time soon. While there we did make a decision that if the kid doesn't get here by his due date that we would induce him on that day. Our Doctor said we could earlier but we know that he will benefit from being in the womb for longer and so we will let him stay in there.
From there we went to a consignment sale called Just Between Friends. It was pretty cool with a bunch of toys and then there were some really weird things that we saw. Like suspenders that go under the diaper. Super weird. Of course then there were things that really took me back. I was going through the movies, I should clarify, VHSs, and I saw some sweet Power Rangers, We're Back, and like fifty of the Sword in the Stone. That makes me feel pretty old. ;')= (<-- old man emoticon)
Now tonight we went over to Justin and Stephanie's for a Harry Potter Marathon. But first we had to warm up with an all you can eat pancakes at IHOP. Sadly this trip to IHOP was not the best trip. Halfway through Stephanie's tummy went sour followed closely by Kristin's. Mine didn't make it all the way but it wasn't really because I didn't feel good, it was just something about hair in some ones food. Not going into it.

--Kerry

P.N. Okay so I thought I would explain the pictures because some of you wont get it. There was a huge sign that said we could check the price at this location, but when we got there there was nothing to check the price. So it was a lie. Pretty funny I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment