Sunday, October 31, 2010

Doppleganger!

I am dreaming. My sleep is sweet and undisturbed. Then out of nowhere Sawyer blasts a fart most unbecoming. I am away that the gastric intestine of a person indicate that they have to release air when it gets to backed up. But I would argue that it does not need to send some one back into battle, or startle a dad into waking up. Its no wonder he can sleep through anything. I hope that he doesn't ever have a blockage... the pressure build up would be enough to shoot out Augustus Gloop.
Well we are slowly but surely getting use to having a baby at home. I did realize the other day I was wanting to go do something and I had to rethink it because he was here in the house so I couldn't just leave. It does give you a good feeling to be there for him all the time but mostly its just great to have him. This is probably what they mean when they say that giving is better than receiving. Also to answer the question that is burning in all of your minds: no he does not keep us up all night long. He usually sleeps and we wake him up to feed. That still sounds like we are raising an animal and not a person. Oh well I guess that's what some people think it is.
Sunday is a day of rest, so we rested. We did our best to rest most of the day. We did a good job of it. Of course I had to go up to Wal-Mart so I could see Justin dressed up as Brad. This year the associates weren't allowed to wear costumes but Justin did get to sneak this one by because he dressed up as our store manager. Pretty clever. If I had been there for Halloween I was going to try and get all the CSM's to dress up as managers from around the store. Alas I had a baby and all was good.
While I was out, because I went to eat lunch with Justin so it was a bit more than an hour, Kristin was home by herself for the first time since she had Sawyer. It was a good experience for her because she'll have to wing a lot of it as I go back to work in a little more than a week. When I got home we started watching "No Ordinary Family" we liked it. Its kind of like heroes but with a family twist, I guess we'll see where the show goes. Hopefully there wont be a writers riot to ruin it.
Well mom told me about these two kids in the pictures. The bottom one is my brother and I when I was 9 months old. The other is Braedon at just about the same age. When you look at the picture you can sure tell that he and I are related. It almost looks as if we could be twins, but we are 22 years apart. Crazy. Now if you'll remember the picture I showed you of Sawyer and Braedon looking very much alike. Just think of what those two will look like is several years. They may look like twins. Okay night.

-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment