Tuesday, October 5, 2010

There is a reason prize is in surprise.

I got up early today because I needed to run. I guess it wasn't really that early it was about eight and since I went to bed before 12 that gives me plenty of sleep. I don't know what I would have done had I needed to wake up any earlier though. I ran and then got ready for work.
Work was pretty crazy today. We are trying to get caught up on all the evaluations, scheduling, time off request, and the such plus our regular stuff and putting out Halloween candy. This is the first year I have seen it done but we have Halloween candy all the way across the front end and coming in one of the entrances. That will create a lot of traffic flow up there, could be very interesting especially on the weekend. But since we have gained a good number of cashiers we have and will continue to do pretty well.
Well while I was at work this evening Sona, one of our cashiers, surprised me with a card that many of the associates from around the store signed and put little prizes in for the baby. It makes me happy to know that people care about him. Thanks every body.
I was suppose to get off work at seven but because of all the work we are having to get done I didn't get off until eight and so Kristin and I couldn't go to Babies'R'Us as it closes at nine. I hope we can get there some time this week so that we can finish up getting everything that we need for when he comes.
Other than that it was a pretty slow night. I was able to read a story a friend of mine is writing. Well I read and noted the preface of it. I'm excited because this is helping me with my writing and I hope I'm helping with hers. Now I just need to write the third chapter, its going to be tough this week.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment