Thursday, March 31, 2011

Babies!

Today is the day, well technically tomorrow, but Stephanie and Justin are heading to the hospital to check in to have the baby! They're going to induce her in the morning, and hopefully we'll have a baby sometime shortly after. It's nerve-wracking heading in to have a baby when it's spontaneous, I can't imagine it being planned and knowing when it's happening, eek! She's been on bedrest for 2 weeks though, so I think she's ready to get the show on the road. Having my own baby, I'm so excited for what's in store for them! It's such an incredible journey, not to mention it's a buttload of fun!! (The baby, obviously not the part about getting the baby here. O.O) We'll see what tomorrow holds, and hold it for ourselves. ;]


The parents-to-be. I'm sure they're filled with gratuitous amounts of excitement. Probably more excitement than their bodies have room for.


Stephanie sent me a picture of the baby's station in her room..yay, babies!!

--Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment