Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy trails to you...

I'm sure today was a fairly sad day for Kerry, as it was his last day at Walmart #4240, which has been his work home for the past couple of years. He started there as a cashier, then moved to CSM, Department Manager for HBA (Health & Beauty Aides), and then back to CSM (Customer Service Manager). I know everyone is missing him, and the front end isn't going to run as smoothy without him. We still go and visit from time to time to see everyone, so it's not a permanent goodbye. :) Sawyer and I detailed the house, followed by some awesome napping. I think that's our favorite activity together..that, and eating. What do you finish out a champion day with? Crab dabs of course! I'm not sure if we've blogged about them before, but WOWWIE they're amazing! It's crab meat, cooking sherry, dry mustard, bread crumbs, and other things that I'm sure I'm missing, all wrapped in bacon. BACON. Sounds perfect right? But wait, there's more! (Yes, I love infomercials.)Once it's cooked in the oven, you dip the whole thing in butter. AHHHHHHHHHHH, I actually want some now. I don't know how to make them though, Justin and Stephanie keep that recipe as their secret weapon to lure us in. I'm fine with that!



Crab dabs in all their glory. Don't you want to climb inside the computer?




I think he just had crab dabs intravenously.

--Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment