Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rampage

Oh goody, another pissed off post. You know you love it. =] Kerry worked overnight again, which I hate. Once you're used to sleeping with someone else in bed, it's close to impossible to get a good night's sleep without them. I usually end up cleaning the entire house, and getting maybe 4 or 5 hours of sleep. Poor guy though, he occasionally gets what he calls a canker sore, on the back of his throat, which makes it hard for him to talk/eat/drink/swallow, and he's in a lot of pain. What a good time for that to hit. I hate seeing him in pain, and I hate not being able to help. =[ They eventually go away on their own, but the waiting game sucks. My rant of the day is about work, yay. I'm not sure if we've mentioned it on here before, I'm sure we have, but we chose to breastfeed Sawyer. (Mostly me, but dad's support is nice. =]) While he's at the baby sitter and I'm at work, I have to "go to the back" as they call it, and pump to keep up with him. Everyone hates covering for me, which is usually half an hour. He's got himself on a pretty set eating schedule, so I keep with that schedule at work. Normally I'm 30-45 minutes late, which throws everything off, and if you're a fellow nurser, you'll agree makes you be in pain. =| On days like this, I usually sit in the breakroom and cry while I'm back there. It makes me feel like no one cares about the good thing I'm trying to do for my baby, or that they don't get the importance that it's his FOOD. I don't know, probably just hormonal mommy, but it hurts my feelings. =[


I love coming home to this. =]



He's the reason for everything I do. <3


--Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment