Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thingamanom nom nom nom...

Sawyer is getting pretty crazy. He is starting to smile at toys. I think this has something to do with the fact that he just likes the toys. I wonder if what he things when he sees them. Maybe its something familiar or maybe its because of the colors. I don't know how a baby thinks. If I could think like a baby maybe I would smile at all those things that I really liked too. Mostly I think its because he is happy and things make him happy easily. There is nothing wrong with that at all, in fact if we could all just smile and be happy as easily as he can this place would be a better place.
I went into work today with a different attitude. Its very interesting knowing that you are leaving a job. I guess you start doing things like it is the last time you might do them. I started showing some of the other CSMs things that I do that I don't know if they do or not. One of the girls who works there asked if I was showing them all of the things I kept secret. I guess you could say that I did have things that I knew but not really things that I didn't want any one else to know. I just don't tell people things because I assume every one knows everything.
Kristin stayed home and turned on the heater for the first time in the new house. She said that it was really cold, and I believe her. She also made a discovery of an app in the iphone that she thinks all new moms should have. Its called Similac Baby Journal. I guess it helps with the feeding and the tracking of the sleeping and things. I don't do any of that so I can't say that it would help me any. But you ladies out there who have kids might want to check it out.
The final picture: I was hard pressed to put this picture on the blog because it is of my two favorite people sleeping. One of them doesn't mind the picture the other didn't really want me to take it. Either way I think they both look cute there like little sleeping monsters. They both sleep with their mouths open and Kristin says that she has probably eaten plenty of spiders in her life and it looks like Sawyer is well on the way. Ta ta.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment