Sunday, March 20, 2011

Giants

If both of us work, usually Sawyer will go to his baby sitter, Stephanie. (Different from our friend, Stephanie, by the way.) She'd promised to pick up a shift for a co-worker a couple weeks back, so she couldn't take him. I don't really know anyone here (sad, because I've lived here longer than Kerry), so Kerry asked some of his old co-workers, and came up with Suzanne. She quit Walmart to watch kids, so it was perfect. She came over to our house (Sawyer's first time at home with a sitter) and spent the day with him. I guess he didn't let her get much homework done, and peed a lot. Yup, sounds like my boy. Haha. We also got back the deposit from our old apartment. Out of probably close to $500, we got back $180. Wow, thanks. Kerry let me keep it though, so I'm now on the hunt for some normal jeans that fit. =] Weight wise I can fit into my pre-pregnancy pants, but surprise surprise, my hips are bigger. Sigh. I'm too freakin' tall for a lady evidently, so I can't find anything that fits. So, I'm still in maternity jeans. =[ Not totally bad though, they're super comfortable, and it kinda feels like wearing sweats all the time. ;]



New onesie from Aunt Nita and Uncle Tatum. I <3 turtles like mommy!



Umm, yeah..he'd just gotten a bath, and then drooled everywhere. Thanks guy, thanks.

--Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment