Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Happy Birthday to me, stranded at home without a car! Kerry had to work, so I literally did nothing all day. Cleaned probably, woo! Once you hit 13, 16, 18, and 21 (the big ones), there's really not a lot of celebrating anyway. My first birthday with little man though, so that was nice. =] I think he took a decent nap, so at least I got a nap. Oh! Just remembered..not only did he sleep through the night last night, he slept an 11 hour stretch!!!! I made Kerry check on him before he left to see if he was dead. (Joke, I knew he wasn't..I'm a good mom, I promise!) Thanks for the birthday present baby. =D We hung out all day, and when Kerry got home I dolled myself up, dropped Sawyer off with Stephanie and Justin, and we headed out to dinner. Nothing fancy, just Applebee's, but anywhere without the baby is a treat..and weird. lol Since I was pregnant last year on my 21st I didn't get to have a legal drink, so I treated myself to a margarita, yum! I hadn't drank in foreverrr, so I got a little tipsy, oops. Drinking isn't fun anymore though, especially since I nurse Sawyer. Everything I ingest gets passed through my milk to him, so I had to "pump and dump"..not worth one drink. It was nice to get to spend some quality time with Kerry though. Have I mentioned that I love him?? =]


Mmmm, margaritas are delicious!



For a mom, I clean up pretty good, eh? ;]

--Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment