Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My two boyfriends

With a new set of wheels, and the spending money from the old apartment's deposit, I set out to shop. You have a much better attitude in a nicer car, by the way. ;] Sawyer and I hit up Ross and Kohl's, got a couple treasures, and waited for daddy to get home from work. It's funny how things come full circle; I used to count down until my parents would be off work, and now Sawyer and I do that for Kerry. That little boy's face just lights up when he gets home, and no matter what I'm doing, even if it's feeding him, he's gotta get held by daddy. I absolutely love it. Nothing in this world makes me happier than seeing the two people I love the most, love each other. Parenthood is such a rewarding thing. =]


Snuggling with daddy.


I love them both, even if they are both weirdos...

--Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment