Friday, March 18, 2011

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Go KU!!

Stephanie got out of the hospital today, so we enjoyed some fettuccine at their house. Always a delicious meal, and the boys cooked it, so it was even better. =] We watched some basketball with dinner, and can I just say that my March Madness bracket freakin SUCKED?!? I'm usually awesome at it, and I pick based on my favorite teams, homestate loyalty, and how jazzy the team name sounds. Awesome criteria, I know. I had KU winning, obviously, (they lost, I know..shutup!) and then the other team I picked for the championship game got out in the second round I think. Crap! Oh well, there's always next year I guess. And I'll never stop repping KU, they're my homies! And really, if the president picks them you know you're good. ;]



Gotta start him out early with the gear. =]


A family that cheers together, is awesome. Yes, I made that up. ^.^


--Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment