Thursday, December 30, 2010

Admiral Chamrajnagar

We really aren't sure what happened today. That is part of the problem with not writing the blog closer to the time of the day it is about. The picture is cool though. I guess this day we both worked, I know I worked 9-5 but I don't know what happened. I could write a generic work thing but it doesn't matter.
I do know that at the end of the day we went over and helped Justin and Stephanie with their first load of stuff that they were bringing over to their house. They weren't suppose to bring the first load until tomorrow so we had to stay hush hush about being there. But it was the first time that I had seen the house and since it was empty I got to see all the little nooks and cranny's that would have been missed later on. SO we decided to unload their stuff and then head home. We know that the next few days will be some quick and ravage moving.
There are several things in this photo that I wanted to point out that the average eye might have missed. But because of my keen and above average eye I saw them. (that was not a short joke.)Kristin is squinting like a pirate. She is wearing my jacket. May and Chanel are creeping like daemons in the background. See I would be a great art critic.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment