Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shen

Its beginning to look... nah its so close to Christmas as far as the days are concerned but I am writing in January... I'm really going to get caught up soon though.. I keep shelling them out. Either way.
On these days close to Christmas Kristin was working on the baby book. I think because of the birth announcements she remembered that there is still so much to put into that book. So today as I went to work and helped out all the people who were frantically panicking because the holiday was only days away, she was doing more fun things. She worked on the book and the put together all of the cards that we were sending out along with the announcements that were going with it. She loaded them all up in envelopes and wrote names on them. Afterwards her tongue was dry and her wrist hurt.. why can't everything be electronic.
After wearing her hands out she went out and bought some candy for me and for the house. We also got a bunch of stuff together because tomorrow I am off and I am going to make some candy.. it'll be great.
Alright so you heard probably some of the worst holiday traditions ever, so now I'l like to tell you a few of mine that I grew up with and we'll put some of Kristin's in here either. One thing that I remember for the longest time was the clown. We have an ornament on our tree, the one at my moms house, that is a clown and he has ropes that when you pull them he does a jumping jack. So to start off the holiday season every year we all hold the clown and pull one time on hiscord and to finish it every year we do the same thing. That's perhaps a little weird but it is something that I think most of my family loves to do, because it is just ours.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment