Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bonzo Madrid

Sawyer is a rock star! He takes some sweet pictures. I think this is one of the first smiles of his that I got photographed. I took it with my phone and it turned out okay. I with I had a SLR camera but we may get one of those in the future. The picture here was taken on his changing table. He really likes that place. It doesn't matter what he was doing before it he gets laid on that table then he starts smiling and talking just like he's glad to be there. It makes me wonder what goes on inside his head that he is so interested and excited about the changing table. Maybe he likes how the cloth feels on him. No idea. Perhaps its like his toilet, you know he's a guy for sure.
If you read yesterday's blog you know that I really don't think visiting the cemetery is the best Christmas tradition. Still it might stand better than this one. The Christmas sauna. I know that historically around my grandmas we use to get together and get in the hot tub that time of year, even if it was snowing about. I remember one particular year when I didn't have a swim suit with me and so wore one of my aunts t-shirts into the tub.. I don't think I wore anything underneath. A bunch of my cousins, girl and guy, were there too. Just thinking back on that makes me not want to see any of them in a sauna.. you know what they wear in there? Less than their aunts shirt.
Kristin did a champion job of cleaning up the apartment today. We know we are moving in two months so we need to get started on all the deep cleaning that we will be doing. I know that seems a little soon but we've got a lot going on so we need to get started. Plus it gives us something to do. (If you want something to do write the blogs, keep up with it. Yeah yeah I know.) I got off at three and I can't say that I was much help cleaning but I did come home with Christmas presents for Kristin. I got them all bought the day before and I had one of the girls from the Service Desk wrap them. Thanks Sarah. You see when I wrap presents its kid of like a person with no fingers is trying to tape paper to a box to make a pretty. I'm not just not good, I'm terrible. I make presents that are in square boxes look like something drove over them. Terrible. I use too much paper and too much tape, so this year I elected to have some one else make them pretty. I'm definitely a thinker.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment