Friday, December 24, 2010

Fly Molo

I forgot that we had this picture but this is from last night when Sawyer and Griffin were hanging out. I think they saw each other but I don't know if they recognize one and other yet. Its pretty fun to watch them play. From what I understand Griffin doesn't like his tummy and Sawyer isn't to thrilled about his back, so they might need to learn from each other.
The dreaded Christmas Eve! Well went in to work today at 10 knowing that I would stay until probably 8:30. People were running around getting stuff for last minute purchases and picking up things for dinner and stocking stuffers. But unusually it wasn't as busy as I remember it being last year. Now I am not saying that it was far busier than a normal Friday but it wasn't the massive rush that I thought it would be. I guess you could say I was a little disappointed at the lack of rush that we had. Still it was a lot of fun keeping everything organised. Plus I always like to walk out of the store in the end and look at it as I drive away knowing that it will be closed the next day. I guess its odd seeing that there are no cars at Wal-Mart. Strange times.
Kristin took every one to the Village for church where they met up with Stephanie and Justin. The service was good and afterward Kayla had to finish up her shopping so they went out. Out side was frightful but it wasn't white. The rain was drizzling down and the wind was blowing. While Kristin was shopping and going in and out of stores she got real cold and started to have her muscles lock up and her joints hurt. Not a good deal for her. Maybe some one should get her a warm blanket or something.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment