Monday, December 27, 2010

Rose the Nose

This picture is still from Christmas but it has both Sawyer and I in what we got for Christmas, my jacket and his shirt. The kid is pretty awesome, I think that even now after he is two months old. It is crazy to me that he was ever not here. You see because my life is pretty awesome, I know awesome people and am what many call awesome sauce, and others know as the man, (Some times written "theman") but God threw a new one in my face when he sent me this kid. He was like, here ya go! And wham! Life was better than ever.
There wasn't much going on today just working. It was busier today than yesterday as far as returns go. I think that every one should just give gift cards that way we don't have to do returns. Or perhaps if you are buying for some one's kid just let them know what you are getting the kid that way they don't bring back like four of the same lego toy and have no receipt. It looks really bad for them and makes my job harder. I really was glad of all the people we have who know the service desk, makes things good.
We also took the Christmas tree down. Usually Kristin will leave it up until the new year but I am a bit of a scrooge and I think she wanted more space so we decided to take it down. I don't know if I told you all about something that my mom bought us for Christmas. Well I remember telling yo9u about the clown that we pull the string at their house to start and end the holiday. She gave us one of those, but she made sure it wasn't scary because she knows that Kristin doesn't like clowns. So when putting up the ornaments I made sure that the string was pulled, Sawyer even pulled it. It was a good day, pretty soon it will be the new year, this year was a good one.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment