Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stilson

Yep! He's fly like a G6. I have always loved what babies look like when they are dressed up in adult clothing. I guess baby clothing is a onsie and pants. But this outfit, set up with socks that look like shoes even, is the real deal. It kind of makes me think of what he will be like in a few years. After he's walking real good and his legs are still short compared to his head, I love that little kid look. Makes me wish I knew a midget.... maybe not.
Today was not the best day for Sawyer. I suppose that it started a few days ago but today it got really bad. He has a rash on his face and neck. The little red bumps are raised up giving him a sort of scaly feel to the skin. Seeing him like this doesn't make his mom happy at all. She has tried everything from cleaning him real good to washing all of the bedding and clothing. I guess we will just hope that something we try works and his face gets better. Stephanie put him under the AC at her house and he started getting less red. It doesn't seem like it really bothers him so I don't think its anything too bad.
We also went to Wal-Mart and picked up our Christmas cards which turned out real good. There were some pictures that we printed off for the grandma's that were there as well. There are so many people we are sending cards to, its crazy. I never sent any out when I lived by myself even though I kind of wish I had, but that seems kind of lame. "Hey what are you doing?" "Sending Christmas Cards out." "Aren't you single?" "Yeah" "BAHABAhaabhahaha. Lame."
Here's a weird one from Caracas, Venezuela. The night of Christmas Eve all of the cars are taken off the streets and no one drives around so that all the church goers can get to church, get this, on roller skates. I don't know how that one came up but I here a few bad jokes coming on. Lets put 20 seconds on the clock and see how many funny comments we can come up with:-Now I see why they call them holy rollers- -Can some one tell dad that even though we're on roller skates does not mean he can wear his 70s afro- -This is the only church event that you can pull a hamstring on-
Okay so this would be better with a video, to bad its a blog and all I have is words. Either way, night.

--Kerry

1 comment:

  1. You didn't need a video; that's what imagination is for. I thought it was funny. (:

    ReplyDelete