Friday, December 17, 2010

Dink Meeker

I have had a beard for two weeks. I grew it out because Kristin likes it, it also looks good in pictures. But I hate it, always have. I can't stand the itchiness and bothersome pokes I get from the thing. I have tried everything that every one tells me. I put lotion, and conditioner but I just can't stand up to the scratchy feeling it leaves on me. So I had to shave it off. Now I don't care how new your razer is when you shave a beard of steel and wire off of your face (because that's what mine is made out of) it dulls any blade and basically you have to pull the rigid hairs out either way. As I was shaving I saw this as an opportunity to take a rapist, or a child molester picture. I figured there would never be a time in my life that I would ever do those things and neither would I ever wear a mustache like the one here. (See the blood where the nails were ripped out of my chin?)
Down in Brasil they think that Santa lives in Greenland for the rest of the year when he isn't delivering presents. They also celebrate the birth of Christ, but in their story, or at least one of their stories, the animals talk. I'm not real sure what they say but it probably isn't too interesting. I think that there is also a chase scene in the story, the wise men have to get baby Jesus back from a gypsy or something. I don't make this stuff up, seriously.
So we are moving in February (Feb-ru-ary, say it with me now.. not feb-ew-ary.) to a place not far from here. We want to stay int he same area and we have really been looking for apartments . We know we want a little more room because Sawyer takes up an awful lot. I figured that we would have to go to an apartment complex that was a bit cheaper. But we alway want to give this one a try as we have been here for... oh three years. So we went into the office and saw Kim, she's our favorite, and she did her magic and found us yet another great deal. we will almost double our space and only pay 150 more, but it is on the third floor. So we wanted to go look at it. She took us and this place even has a fire place. We really liked that it had more storage and we can life with how the rooms are set up. (my own bathroom) SO it looks like Oak Forest wins us again... again? Yes, and we are pretty happy with it. Thanks Kim.

--Kerry

1 comment: