Monday, December 6, 2010

We R who we R (You know)

I got up this morning fairly early so that I could get a handle on this Donkey Kong thing. I"m not going to lie to you kids this game is pretty awesome. I remember playing Donkey Kong when I was a kid and this is so much like it. There are some fundamental differences but the game is still epic. The graphics are awesome and the game play is sweet. I enjoy the back grounds as they are in Donkey Kong always so good. The two person play isn't the greatest because its pretty hard but you just have to learn how to play well with another person. Kind of like the new Mario. But the only real disappointment that I have found the whole game, and one that I haven't seen in any of the reviews was that there are no under water levels. I know that a lot of people didn't like those levels but even if they were a bit weird they were part of the package and the music on those levels was the best in the game.
My gaming was cut short because Kristin got a call from her doctors office asking if we could come in to the doctor earlier than our appointment. We told them yes and with no showers headed out the door as quickly as we could get ready. The only plus to this was that we were getting a McDonalds breakfast. We were glad to see Doctor Herr again and we received a hat for Sawyer for her, I know it will make an appearance on here soon. Its crazy that we aren't going to see her all the time but we know that we don't need to.
This after noon while I was at work Kristin pulled out the Christmas stuff and set up the tree though she didn't make it pretty yet. I asked her to wait until I was there so that we could load it up with ornaments together. I thought it would be a nice tradition to start, just something that we could do as a family for the holiday. She also tried to tackle the mountain of laundry, I am unaway if she will every get through that terrifying pile of cloth. I closed, so I was pretty tired when I came home... sleepy time.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment