Saturday, December 4, 2010

I be fixin' ta...

There is no work for the weary.. or is it rest.. yeah rest. There is no rest for the weary. It was at the 7 a.m. mark that I was up. I remember that when I was a kid I would sleep in until seven and that was pretty late in the day. Now days, really since I married Kristin, seven is pretty early. She is a night owl, or she use to be. Now we both just want to get more sleep than we are getting and I had to get up very early for work. But as you can see in the picture I do get to take naps every now and again. ( I would also like to make a side note that Sawyer is a real person and not a doll, please done try this at home, we are trained nonprofessionals.)
Kristin had the day off but that doesn't mean that she didn't do any work. I left in such a hurry, and so did she, that we left the house in a terrible mess. So she spent much of the day cleaning the house and making it the best ever. With Sawyer's stuff we are living in limited space and so some times no matter what we do it feels like we are living in a very small place, she does a good job of making our house not feel like that.
Sawyer hadn't felt the best coming back from Kansas so he spent much of his day sleeping. I think he was glad to be at home and I hope that in a few days he'll feel much better. Okay night night.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment