Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Can't be Saved!

YAY! I'm off! Of course we had a ton of Christmas stuff to do, and the tree still wasn't decorated. So I spent much of the morning spreading out the branches and filling them up with about a million ornaments. This is the first year we will have most all of my my ornaments on the tree. My mom gave them to us last year for Christmas. I know that is really hard for her but we really appreciate them. Thanks mom! My tree looks old and frail but the ornaments look really good. (Thumbs up!(why does thumb have a 'b' in it? I mean look at the word, its not like thum would have done any different and its not pulling from any other word. We don't get thumb mixed up with any other word or a common name. What is the use of the b in the word? There isn't one))
Kristin had to go and find out what kind of hours she would be working at CVS so the left and went up there to talk to the manager. I think that was the first time in our house that she has left me with him all alone. I know what you are thinking. "and that(the picture) is what happened" No its not. The picture was actually something that Kristin rigged up so that Sawyer could just hang out while she was working on laundry and stuff. She can be pretty handy when she wants to.
When she got back from CVS I heard that there weren't going to be many hours at all. She would work about two hours a day five days a week. It wasn't even really worth going in for, and for us is was really sad because she has had plenty of hours at that store since she started working for them a while ago. But with the new manager she wasn't sure what kind of stuff she would have to deal with. I guess we will find out.
She and I did some cyber shopping and found my dad and two of my brothers presents. I really hope that every body likes them this year. I think this has been a really good year for us. Last year at about this time you would hear Kristin say that it wasn't a good year but this year was a much better year, and I think that every year in the future will be better. Thank you Jesus.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment