Friday, December 10, 2010

Valentine Wiggin

(Imitation of a giddy little girl) Omg, so so much stuff happened 2day! We totally woke up this morning and had a visit with Stephanie, that's bby's sitter. We didn't go over there right away but we knew we were doing it some time 2day. Her kiddies and her were shopping for presents, and not the Christmas kind. Birthday kind, yay! Well after she was done shopping we got bby S ready to go and headed over to her house. It was really great, she has like 408962 kids but they are all so well behaved, love it.
Anyways, after that we came back home and got ready for a couple friends to come over. Justin, Stephanie, Jim, and Samantha all came over for supper and Donkey Kong. But before we ate Kristin and Stephanie went to the store for food and left us here with bby S. He was so good while they were gone, I mean like, not crying at all. They came back and we made tacos and burnt some cookies. Kristin Dyed Stephanie's hair a darker brown color. And omg did I mention, I totally rocked at Super Smash Bros. So awesome. Its nice to hang out with people. I mean you hear all the time before you have a kid that your life it over, well its not. Its so good!

--Kerry

P.N. I am so glad I am done with this blog. Themed blogs are fun but this one dumbed down my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment