Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bean

When I look at pictures of Sawyer when he's sleeping I think of people. I say that because I think of other people other than Sawyer, and no I don't think of scholars or presidents, just people that he looks like. In this picture I think he looks a little bit like my dad and also a little bit like Kayla, which is weird to think that he looks like my dad and Kristin's sister. I don't know who that is weirder for, but I guess it takes us all to make the best looking kid alive. ALIVE!
Le Pere Fouettard. This is a Christmas villain whose name is translated as "the whipping father." I know it doesn't really sound good but trust me, it gets worse. This father of the holiday does nothing but dispense punishment to bad little kids. Well I guess he got this job because one day he decided that he was too poor and he needed some money. So he saw three rich kids who were headed to enroll in school. (the story doesn't say anything about parents so its hard to believe that the kids were going on their own but you know its an old tale.) Well he kidnapped the three kids and took all their money and jewels. (couldn't have been too much if they were just going to enroll in school) Maybe it wasn't much maybe he just hated little kids but he killed the three kids. Well out of no where down came the good fairy and this is what she said, "little bunny foo fo..... no wrong story... Santa comes out of no where and resurrects the kids, likely story, and tells ol father spankem that he has to deliver coal and discipline kids the rest of his Christmases. Doesn't sound like too bad of a punishment for murder eh?
Now I shall tell you a story. You see when we get behind on the blogs we work together as a team to get them caught up. Kristin's job is to write me cliff notes of what happened for the day that I am blogging and then I do all the real work of actually typing the blog. Well I wanted to tell you this because we are so far behind on blogs its hard for me to remember any more than just what she writes down on the paper. Well today she made sure to give me all the information for an interesting and well thought out blog. So today I just wanted to share with you what she wrote on the paper for me to go off of. So I will double space down and then write just exactly, word for word, what she had for me and then the blog will be over:


15 Bratwurst


--Kerry

2 comments:

  1. Cliff notes...hence why you should read the entire book...they just don't cut it sometimes...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not even cliff notes though. Its more like, a word.

    ReplyDelete