Sunday, December 5, 2010

We work all day we work all night..

Some mornings you just walk into work and you know that no matter what happens today is going to be a good day. I would have loved for today to be that day, but I'll say that it wasn't exactly like that. I did walk into work and notice that the wii's were giving away 50 dollar gift cards and I wanted to get one so I knew that I would call my wife and ask her if I could pick one up before I left work.
Well before all that happened there would be a great morning in front of me. I mean we didn't have as many people as we did the week before but we were still pretty full. This week was a bit busier and some of the customers were a little meaner. I know thats how we are getting closer to Christmas. (I'll save you my Christmas rant.) But I did my best to not let the man get me down. I did pick up a wii on the way out, but I knew that the few weeks we had left until the day would just get better and better.
When I got home I set up the tv and wii so that I could play wii sports and so that I could download Netflix and watch it on a real screen. While I was doing that Kristin went through baby cloths for Justin and Stephanie... well more for Jordan but we haven't met him yet.
Then we went to Wal-mart and bought the game Donkey Kong Returns... I'll post a review of it tomorrow.. I wont get to play tonight... night night..

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment